New Set of Teeth in 1 Day
If you are experiencing tooth loss, you are not alone. Get a permanently attached set of teeth in 1 day, called full mouth implants. You can wake to a new smile with sedation during treatment.
Tooth loss is a common problem for most Americans. After all, 33 percent of us lose at least one tooth between the ages of 20 and 39, according to the latest National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. By the time someone is 40 to 64 years old, that number shoots up to 66 percent. For those 65 or older, the numbers are even more alarming: two out of every five people are missing all their teeth.
So what’s the solution? Many Americans choose to settle for traditional dentures. In fact, 90 percent of people missing all their teeth have dentures, according to the American College of Prosthodontics.
Traditional dentures come with a variety of inconveniences. From limiting your diet and requiring special cleaning to slipping in your mouth and leading to wrinkles, there are a variety of ways dentures and can have a negative impact on your life.
Fortunately, there’s an innovative solution for missing teeth available today that not only avoids the inconveniences of dentures, but enhances your life and makes you look years younger. That solution is to get a full set of teeth locked down with dental implants, often called All-on-X at our office.
Put simply, you can get a permanent set of attached teeth while you sleep with sedation. Wake to a new smile.
What Is Teeth in 1 Day?
Using the latest technology and dental practice techniques, Teeth in 1 Day gives you a permanent set of new teeth that perform like the natural teeth from your youth. No matter the condition of your teeth, All-on-X can restore your smile. The best part? The process is at one location and can be completed in mere hours.
Benefits of Teeth in 1 Day
Once you look through these benefits, you’ll see why they’re clearly the best option for replacing all your missing teeth.
- Acts and looks like your natural teeth – Each full mouth dental implant system is completely customized to enhance your unique facial structure and give you the most beautiful, natural smile of your life.
- Eat what you want – Designed with comfort and stability in mind, these implants don’t limit your diet like traditional dentures. From sticky candy and hard peanuts to hot soup, you can keep enjoying all your favorite foods.
- Just one visit – It usually takes less than a day to place the implants and can often only take a few hours. You won’t have to go to an off-site location, either, and can immediately start using your teeth again after the first day.
- Prevents bone loss – The dental implants replace your natural tooth roots, which means they keep stimulating your jaw bone. Traditional dentures don’t do this, which leads to bone loss over time and the development of wrinkles.
- Long-lasting solution – If you maintain regular dental visits and proper dental hygiene, there’s no need to replace the new set of teeth. Dentures, on the other hand, require replacement and extra trips every few years.
- Saves you time and money – You don’t want to spend more time in the dental chair than necessary, so one of the biggest benefits is that it limits most of your time and financial investment to one moment. Time is money and full mouth implants save you both in the long run.
In the end, the benefits of full mouth dental implants combine to let you regain your youthful smile with the natural look and feel of your natural teeth.
How Full-Mouth Implants Work
With all the benefits full mouth implants offer, you might think the process would be complicated, but it’s actually fairly simple. It involves surgically placing the implants in just one visit, accompanied by a couple other short visits for examination and/or follow-up.
- Consultation – This is when you can find out everything else you need to know about All-on-X. Your dentist will address all of your personal concerns, such as the final cost so you’re not surprised with any fees. If you’ve decided to get All-on-X or full mouth implants, the dentist will create an initial treatment plan for the rest of the process.
- Exam – During the exam, your dentist will run diagnostics, take images of your mouth and finalize your customized treatment plan. Once everything is ready to go, you’ll be able to schedule your actual procedure.
- Procedure – This is when the dentist places your implants after giving you anesthesia. The surgical procedure takes a few hours and you’ll be given a temporary set of teeth while your permanent new teeth are created (you’ll get those in step 5). Once you’re done, you can immediately start experiencing the look, feel and function of your new teeth.
- Checkups – You’ll need some time to heal and recover from the procedure and it’ll take anywhere from several weeks to a couple months. Your dentist might suggest softer foods during this step, but either way, the dentist will want you to come in for checkup visits to ensure you’re healing properly.
- Receiving your permanent teeth – This is when you receiving your new permanent teeth. It simply involves removing your temporary teeth and replacing them with your permanent teeth. Enjoy your new forever smile!
How Full-Mouth Implants Compare with Removable Dentures
The list in blue shows the advantages of permanently attached teeth. The right shows how removable dentures work. See the difference:
The Cost of Replacing All Teeth
It’s one of the first questions people have when it comes to this treatment: what does it cost? While it varies from person to person depending on things like oral health and the complexity of the procedure, All-on-X is a significant investment. It’s a one-time investment, though, meaning you’ll never need to pay for new teeth again.
Other solutions, like dentures, require replacement every few years. That can add up over time. Full mouth implants make the most of your time and money by utilizing innovative and cutting-edge technology. There are also payment plans available and possible insurance compensation, so you can afford and enjoy the All-on-X treatment.
Scheduling Your Consultation
Now that you know all about New Teeth in 1 Day, what are you waiting for?
Scheduling your consultation for full-mouth dental implants in Waterbury, CT, is your first step toward enjoying a beautiful new smile that lasts forever. Enjoy eating, talking and smiling again.